Updated: Aug 16
Do not let the title fool you, these plant based pancakes are as yummy, actually yummier (if that’s a word) than what you call “regular pancakes” and you do not have to feel guilty for eating them! Let’s start with the ingredients:
🧜🏽♀️ Spelt flour (or flour of choice)
🧜🏽♀️ Coconut Oil (or oil of choice)
🧜🏽♀️ Agave (or honey)
🧜🏽♀️ Frozen Berries
Now that you have gathered all of your ingredients, lets get started!
1) Pour 1 cup of spelt flour into a mixing bowl
2) Add 1/4 cup of coconut oil 3) Add 2 tbsp of cinnamon or (to taste)
4) Add 2 tbsp of agave (or honey) (to taste)
5) Blend the banana with 1/4 cup of water and add it to the other ingredients
5) Mix ingredients
6) Set stove to medium low and pour an oil of choice onto the pan (2tbsp)
7) Pour you pancake batter onto the pan and watch for when it is ready to flip.
8) Pour 1 cup of frozen mixed berries into a pot on low heat.
9) Check and flip the pancakes.
10) When pancakes are ready set them on a plate.
10) Once berries are melted or have enough juice pour them straight onto the pancakes layer by layer or right on top.