Updated: Aug 24
Y'all asked for it and here it is! My summer cocktail pick for this summer has a twist. It is summer so why not get a little more creative especially since we have the time with this quarantine right now (if you live in the USA). Look, its hot out so why not have some fun and enjoy a spiked popsicle? You can have fun making popsicles with your kids and just add a little Tequila or Vodka to your own mix! Enjoy this easy and simple recipe, and while you wait for the popsicles to freeze watch a couple of episodes of Housewives. Here you go Mermaid.
Summer Sunset Popsicle:
- Popsicle sticks
- Mini cups
- Pineapple/ Orange juice
- Lime juice
- Two limes
- Tequila (or liquor of choice)
1) Pour 3/4 cup of Tequila into a measuring cup.
2) Pour 1/2 cup of Pineapple/Orange Juice.
3) Squeeze one lime into the measuring cup or add 1/4 cup of lime juice.
4) Stir the mixture.
5) Pour the mixture into mini cups ( I used dental cups that you can get from Target).
6) Cut the other lime in multiple slices and place each slice on top of the poured mixture.
7) After freezing for about 2 hours place the popsicle stick in the center of the cup. ( I put my popsicle sticks in too early being impatient so some came out crooked.)
8) 4 hours later your popsicles should be ready but I waited a little longer just be sure.
9) Enjoy Mermaid!
<a href="https://www.bloglovin.com/blog/20619741/?claim=j4vg4m7egxg">Follow my blog with Bloglovin</a>